Begin a new adventure with us
Digital Delta Gaming will deliver you a unforgettable gaming experience.
Register now

unban (Idiot Kid)

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadStick

Jul 29, 2022
IGN (In-Game name): Idiot Kid

Your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225222847/

Banned by: Unsure

Ban date, time & length: Permanent, 5/03/22

Admins ban reason: Assisting with ramming bases

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : Because at the time I did not know ramming a base was perma worthy and the victim was warranted

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied): No evidence, but Faze N***a was part of it too.

Last edited:

Faze Nigga

Mar 7, 2022
IGN (In-Game name): Idiot Kid

Your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225222847/

Banned by: Unsure

Ban date, time & length: Permanent, 5/03/22

Admins ban reason: Assisting with ramming bases

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : Because at the time I did not know ramming a base was perma worthy and the victim was warranted

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied): No evidence, but Faze N***a was part of it too.
I can conform I was part of this

Walter The Chemist

I am the one who knocks
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP
Mar 16, 2022
New Jersey, United States
Hi, seems like your name on our website is glitched. Your name at the time was stang805 but the current name you have on steam is "BreadStick".

Unfortunately, it seems that you know for a fact that you "rammed" the players base. Players are expected to read the rules once they leave spawn. The super that has banned you has been alerted to check this forum post when they can. Since your ban is from long ago I don't believe there is any evidence support both sides. But, Supers usually have the last say for this type of stuff. We will just have to see what happens next, best of luck.

Hawks

Super Administrator
Staff member
Super Administrator
Gold VIP
Feb 18, 2022
Denied
Hi, seems like your name on our website is glitched. Your name at the time was stang805 but the current name you have on steam is "BreadStick".

Unfortunately, it seems that you know for a fact that you "rammed" the players base. Players are expected to read the rules once they leave spawn. The super that has banned you has been alerted to check this forum post when they can. Since your ban is from long ago I don't believe there is any evidence support both sides. But, Supers usually have the last say for this type of stuff. We will just have to see what happens next, best of luck.

From Yours Truly, Walter Hartwell White you may re appeal in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.