oranges ban appeal

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orange_bear

Gold VIP
Mar 8, 2022
IGN (In-Game name):

Your SteamID? : STEAM_0:1:146382517

Banned by: galaxy

Ban date, time & length: 6 hours

Admins ban reason: nitrp prop minge

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : i have build anywhere and building in the court yard with my friends isnt prop minge not sure what your seniors are on niggas

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied): 1653013162577.png
(my class)

Reactions: Deez-minger

orange_bear

Gold VIP
Mar 8, 2022
i was building in courtyard lmfao and chungus doesnt know the rules about this shit lmfao and same with downforce prop minge is when you SPAM PROPS IN THE WAY OF RP ITEMS NOT A PARKCORE COURSE WHEN UR BUILDING

Tim Tim

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Mar 5, 2022
+/-1 I really can't decide until there is evidence of what he was building

ISpitOnMYDog

Gold VIP
Mar 6, 2022
Another thing, its a bhop course taking up the entire fucking courtyard. SO no matter where you place a dupe in the courtyard it will "interfere"

Downforce

Super Administrator
Staff member
Super Administrator
Apr 3, 2022
View attachment 87there you go its official i didnt place down the props so i shouldnt be banned!
This was after stopping you from purposely trying to block Mario's props. It seems like you only show the side of the convo you want others to see. Do some reading, honey. It was all literally explained to you from my POV but you only look at trying to save yourself instead of realizing your wrongdoings and owning up to it.

Big -1

You used to be very cool and kind, but when you immediately started attacking me, saying I need revert and I am a terrible senior after before highly praising me, shows that you are nothing but extremely toxic and manipulative of other people once you don't get your way or someone disagrees with you.

You prove this more and more everyday. I have told you to not get yourself banned yet you purposely loophole and blatantly do things and create a victim complex, causing mob mentality and attacking staff for simply doing what they're supposed to.

Get better in the future, because you acting like this is gonna severely handicap you later on in life. Do it for yourself. Good luck.

Last edited:

orange_bear

Gold VIP
Mar 8, 2022
This was after stopping you from purposely trying to block Mario's props. It seems like you only show the side of the convo you want others to see. Do some reading, honey. It was all literally explained to you from my POV but you only look at trying to save yourself instead of realizing your wrongdoings and owning up to it.
But I stopped? And then still got banned??? I stopped and ask essence too place his ship lol it wasn't me that placed the ship so

orange_bear

Gold VIP
Mar 8, 2022
12. Breaking Prop Rules/Prop Spamming / Prop Minging 1st offense = Removal + Verbal Warning/Warning || 2nd offense = Removal + Warn || 3rd offense = kick || 4th offense = 5 min jail | 5th Offense = 6 hour i didnt do it 5 times

orange_bear

Gold VIP
Mar 8, 2022
even if you consider the spawning of props "prop minge" i only did it three times meaning its not a 6 hour anyway

Raunchy Randy

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Apr 9, 2022
-1 as stated you use to be pretty cool but ever since your step down you’ve become what we have trying so hard to get rid of. I personally have tried I cannot speak on behalf of everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.