Kappa's Ban appeal

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappa

Jun 29, 2022
IGN (In-Game Name): Kappa

Your SteamID? Ex. Steam_0:0:71487010 STEAM_0:0:11101

Banned by: Essence Aura

Ban date, time & length: Mass RDM 5 days

Admins ban reason: None

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false: 25 cents has been following me and been baiting me to kill him as well as African, a person has already agreed with me. when I have reported this I have been ignored, I am an active player and people have been kind enough to give me money to help me make a cc but I cant white list them because I'm banned.

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied): 25 cents has been banned for mass RDM don't know if that helps though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Ocean235

essences kid

May 15, 2022
at the time kappa i had to ban u i understand that 25 was just targeting u and harassing u but u did start most of the kills so i had to do something 25 cents is now gone so this ban might be appealed due to him being banned but idk for sure

Kappa

Jun 29, 2022
at the time kappa i had to ban u i understand that 25 was just targeting u and harassing u but u did start most of the kills so i had to do something 25 cents is now gone so this ban might be appealed due to him being banned but idk for sure
Its all gopd man im not mad at you

Ocean235

Jun 27, 2022
IGN (In-Game Name): Kappa

Your SteamID? Ex. Steam_0:0:71487010 STEAM_0:0:11101

Banned by: Essence Aura

Ban date, time & length: Mass RDM 5 days

Admins ban reason: None

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false: 25 cents has been following me and been baiting me to kill him as well as African, a person has already agreed with me. when I have reported this I have been ignored, I am an active player and people have been kind enough to give me money to help me make a cc but I cant white list them because I'm banned.

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied): 25 cents has been banned for mass RDM don't know if that helps though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
he should totally be un banned 25 was completely in the wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.