I want to be unbanned for "aimboting"

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhi235

Apr 6, 2022
Banned by: timtim

Ban date, time & length: 4-25-2022 12:13 EST Permanant

Admins ban reason: aimbotting

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : I am FunkeIdiot (Wrong Username for forms) I was banned for aimbotting and I know it was false because I dispise hackers because they ruin all the regular players experience I would never hack because I want everybody to have a fun time I also believe that it was a bug because I was facing solo and El brapo and walter the chemist was behind me and I was shooting solo I was going to sign up for Tmod before this bug happend. Thank you for your time and if you don't believe me it was a great experience playing for your server and spending 100+ hours. Have a good day - FunkeIdiot

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied):Solo and El Brapo saw it and vouged that I was not aimbotting.

Big E

Gold VIP
Feb 18, 2022
Under Review
Please wait while the staff team verifies the proof, and all factors involved in this ban.

Walter The Chemist

I am the one who knocks
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP
Mar 16, 2022
New Jersey, United States
Banned by: timtim

Ban date, time & length: 4-25-2022 12:13 EST Permanant

Admins ban reason: aimbotting

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : I am FunkeIdiot (Wrong Username for forms) I was banned for aimbotting and I know it was false because I dispise hackers because they ruin all the regular players experience I would never hack because I want everybody to have a fun time I also believe that it was a bug because I was facing solo and El brapo and walter the chemist was behind me and I was shooting solo I was going to sign up for Tmod before this bug happend. Thank you for your time and if you don't believe me it was a great experience playing for your server and spending 100+ hours. Have a good day - FunkeIdiot

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied):Solo and El Brapo saw it and vouged that I was not aimbotting.
-1 Looks like your blandly cheating: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iYhE8Uk4PTxT1/d1337AtuOEVC?invite=cr-MSxQUFUsMjc5NTA2MDAs

What type of glitch? I have never seen this type of glitch happen on DDG before. Your logic doesn't make any sense if this "glitch" was real it would've been stuck like that until you died. Your model is connected to the server so it shouldn't have any problems, nor was the server having any-type of issues at the time.

All video games follow the same and simple gun logic, where-ever you aim the bullets land onto that surface. I wouldn't even describe this as a flick either as the shots are too clean shown in the video. It also stopped when another dude entered the spawn-hallway.

You're cheating.

Faze Nigga

Mar 7, 2022
-1 Looks like your blandly cheating: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iYhE8Uk4PTxT1/d1337AtuOEVC?invite=cr-MSxQUFUsMjc5NTA2MDAs
What type of glitch? I have never seen this type of glitch happen on DDG before. Your logic doesn't make any sense if this "glitch" was real it would've been stuck like that until you died. Your model is connected to the server so it shouldn't have any problems, nor was the server having any-type of issues at the time.

All video games follow the same and simple gun logic, where-ever you aim the bullets land onto that surface. I wouldn't even describe this as a flick either as the shots are too clean shown in the video. It also stopped when another dude entered the spawn-hallway.

You're cheating.
-1 I agree he was using aimbot he move fast shot you and other probably not a glitch and lying to get this fourms accepted

Walter The Chemist

I am the one who knocks
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP
Mar 16, 2022
New Jersey, United States
Solo can no longer vouch for you as he was banned for cheating along with his inner friend group. You getting banned for cheating and then they all get banned for cheating is really sus.

Attachments

• dumbass.PNG
    dumbass.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.