Begin a new adventure with us
Digital Delta Gaming will deliver you a unforgettable gaming experience.
Register now

Express warn appeal~

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faze Nigga

Mar 7, 2022
IGN (In-Game name): ExpressVPN

Your SteamID? Ex. Steam_0:0:71487010:
Steam ID: 76561199006621015

Warned by: giitchi

Warn Date: 4/18/22

Admins warn reason ardmx1

Explain why you were warned and why you believe it was false: I was damaging someone at spawn it took armor I was killed by not deez so then I made a sits and giitchi said it counts ardm if the logs don't show but the video proves the ardm. I asked naze and said it doesn't count ardm if taking armor damage in spawn bc it's a glitch.

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied): https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....icy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false

ISpitOnMYDog

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP
Mar 6, 2022
I like how you cant kill somebody for damaging you in spawn after they leave, but you can get warned for doing it? Makes no sense

Faze Nigga

Mar 7, 2022
I hit him with a grappling hook and it took armor damage and the t mod thinks it counts ardm but logs don't shown

ISpitOnMYDog

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP
Mar 6, 2022
I hit him with a grappling hook and it took armor damage and the t mod thinks it counts ardm but logs don't shown
yeah bs in my opinion, if you cant kill for it you shouldnt be warned for it

ʍǟʀɨօ

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Gold VIP
Mar 13, 2022
Well in my opinion you're always breaking rules and get on the server harassing people; getting into trouble and being minge half the time you play on the server

ISpitOnMYDog

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP
Mar 6, 2022
accepted, pretty sure its not even ardm since technically you didn't try to kill him or whatever, so yea simple.

ʍǟʀɨօ

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Gold VIP
Mar 13, 2022

DENIED

Due to you have 91 warns and if I accepted this you would've had 90. Our warn limit is 50. if exceed it it results into a permeant ban.. If you would like to get unban theres an option on ddg store to buy an unban

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.