essences kid unblacklist from staff

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

essences kid

May 15, 2022
IGN (In-Game name): essence kid

Your SteamID? Ex. Steam_0:0:71487010: STEAM_0:0:104443005

Banned by:it was a vote on staff team i think

Ban date, time & length:perma maybe

Admins ban reason: idk the reason but i think i could guess it

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : well i used to be a migne and fuck around a lot i still do but ive stoped most of it and i just wanted to try to make this this and try to get on the staff team ive been around here for long enough that i know all the rules or most of them and ive read through all of them. if this gets accepted i promise ill stop being a migne of anytime and stop being racist and other shit like that

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied): well idk hows theres evidence bc it happen awhile ago

Tim Tim

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Mar 5, 2022
+1 Definitely has changed for the better. I have seen you on the server and I haven't had to deal with any sits about you. Would be willing to give you a second chance

Downforce

Super Administrator
Staff member
Super Administrator
Apr 3, 2022
ACCEPTED

So funny story, it's not being accepted because you were blacklisted but after checking 3 times in the log, we actually do not see you on the blacklist. I also don't see any reason to keep you on an assumed blacklist unless something comes along to put you on it, so thanks for your patience!​

Status
Not open for further replies.