Begin a new adventure with us
Digital Delta Gaming will deliver you a unforgettable gaming experience.
Register now

essences kid - trial mod power abuse

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dixie-erect69

Jun 23, 2022
Please put Player Report as the Topic Header so that we can identify the type of report. Also please refer to using Videos/Pictures for evidence.

Player Report Format

Players IGN (In-Game name):
A: essences kid

Players SteamID? Ex. Steam_0:0:71487010:
A: STEAM_0:0:104443005

Explain the situation that occurred:
A: I was warned for apparent "Prop flying" and "RDM" when I had a hit.. his little bitch boy keeps following me around and harassing me everywhere I go then goes to report it when I shoot at him for warning him to leave. This server is so shit and corrupt no wonder why nobody plays. Get proper staff that dont swallow cum on there job. Trial mod abusing power and got warned for nothing. Garbage ass server. Crazy how this isnt the only report against him and nothing is being done.

Evidence (If none, your report might turn up denied):
A: will be giving soon.

STEAM_0:0:104443005

Last edited:

dixie-erect69

Jun 23, 2022
Just got banned for 12 hours for nothing again by another admin. Dogshit server.
Crazy you got racist staff on duty too. hope this piece of shit server shuts down.. Making sure to let everyone know too on your other servers that your staff is racist and corrupt.

Last edited:

Haze

May 18, 2022
you cant prop fly lol even if you have a hit and if u want us to take you seriosly dont say its a shit server over and over again

dixie-erect69

Jun 23, 2022
you cant prop fly lol even if you have a hit and if u want us to take you seriosly dont say its a shit server over and over again
"Prop fly" wheres the proof.. I was on my prop for a split second didnt even go anywhere and you people call that prop flying?.. lmao yall are bugging frr,, its ok tho cause im loadin back on tmr to record as soon as I load on to just show everyone how dogshit yall staff is :)

essences kid

May 15, 2022
"Prop fly" wheres the proof.. I was on my prop for a split second didnt even go anywhere and you people call that prop flying?.. lmao yall are bugging frr,, its ok tho cause im loadin back on tmr to record as soon as I load on to just show everyone how dogshit yall staff is :)
first off i never warned u for prop flying and i warned you for rdm i said i got a report on u prop flying never warned

leitch

ᛉ Germanic ᛣ
Gold VIP
Mar 7, 2022
Germany, Berlin
this man really thinking staff gonna go by his words lol and you seem like a new server player who doesn't really know the rules.

ISpitOnMYDog

Staff member
Gold VIP
Mar 6, 2022
yeah half the staff are dogshit. 100% agree. Then again half of us are inactive as the server rarely has a 30+ player count. But no evidence so -1. And the server isnt shit its just a grinding simulator at this point

Reactions: essences kid

dixie-erect69

Jun 23, 2022
first off i never warned u for prop flying and i warned you for rdm i said i got a report on u prop flying never warned
Enjoy the mass rdm faggot. lmao, thank god thats a dead server.. stupid ass white boy. and your little faggot friend can suck a dick too.. niggas a grown ass man playing this game dressing up as anime girls.. Crazy how you niggas get no bitches.. get your bread up fag

Walter The Chemist

I am the one who knocks
Staff member
Gold VIP
Mar 16, 2022
New Jersey, United States
Enjoy the mass rdm faggot. lmao, thank god thats a dead server.. stupid ass white boy. and your little faggot friend can suck a dick too.. niggas a grown ass man playing this game dressing up as anime girls.. Crazy how you niggas get no bitches.. get your bread up fag
Welp this appeal aboutta get declined lmao

Reactions: ElusionHD

Alastor

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold VIP
Feb 16, 2022
Denied
Also enjoy the 2 day ban from our forums since you clearly need time to cool down and touch some grass.
Have a great day!

• Haha
Reactions: ElusionHD
Status
Not open for further replies.