Essence's Blacklist appeal

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence9501

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Gold VIP
Mar 7, 2022
IGN (In-Game name): Essence9501

Your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:141224546

Banned by: BP

Ban date, time & length: perm

Admins ban reason:
-Failure to do Job as Staff | Spread false information about reversion from senior and both demotions | Was given another shot but fucked up |Extreme racist and has tried making custom channel and role nazi propaganda | Going around being racist and getting new players to say the n word saying its alowed | Was spamming hard r txt walls

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : i have always done my job as staff. i would always listen to my highers up. the only reason i said the things i said about my revertion and demotion was because they never told me the reason i was reverted then demoted. i was racist and now i have calmed it down on DDG. i was not going around and telling new players to say the hard-r. i did not spam hard r text walls, my txt wall said "i hate niggas". i have been pretty good on the server. i have helped staff during hard sits. i have helped new commers on to ddg. so if you could be as so kind as to give me another chance i will be a good boy. (edit)i will also be active)

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied):

Last edited:

Galaxy_

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 13, 2022
+1 hes been pretty good and i think he deserves another chance

Raunchy Randy

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Apr 9, 2022
+1 you have improved a lot over time, as long as you don't minge and aren't saying naughty words I see no problems :)

Haze

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
May 18, 2022
+rep hes been doing a lot better haven't had to take any sits about him

Jake

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Gold VIP
Jun 7, 2022
+1
Seems like you understood what you did wrong and changed your mistakes from memories to lessons.

(edit)
My dog Bella says +1 if she gets some pets.

Essence9501

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Gold VIP
Mar 7, 2022
+1
Seems like you understood what you did wrong and changed your mistakes from memories to lessons.

(edit)
My dog Bella says +1 if she gets some pets.
i shall give thy pet pets

ʍǟʀɨօ

Gold VIP
Mar 13, 2022
+1 but you gotta stop with you’re weird dark web shit man. These flags and song u play we know where they’re from. I wanna give you a chance

Naze_Ball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP
Apr 23, 2022
+1 Sure why not we need more staff and this is one more step to possibly one more

Status
Not open for further replies.