Begin a new adventure with us
Digital Delta Gaming will deliver you a unforgettable gaming experience.
Register now

CM ban

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackGoku

May 11, 2022
PrisonRP. I was banned from the DDG gmod server for about 5 months and 10 days the reason I got banned was I went to this gun dealer and bought some of his guns I wasn't thinking clearly and just started to buy to many on the ground that made the server slightly lag but not enough to crash it at the time I never knew TheBeef told us not to crash or attempt to crash the server or it will be a cm ban or just a perma ban. I didn't mean to cause the server to lag even though I was buying so many guns I just want to be in the server I used to love playing.

If you have any question look below this text

To contact me my discord is BlackGoku#3362 and my steam id is 76561199122734804

BlackGoku

May 11, 2022
IGN (In-Game name)BlackGoku

Your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:581234538

Banned by: TheBeef cm / itztreyway trial moderator

Ban date, time & length: Permanent

Admins ban reason: Making the server lag

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : I was banned from the DDG gmod server for about 5 months and 10 days the reason I got banned was I went to this gun dealer and bought some of his guns I wasn't thinking clearly and just started to buy to many on the ground that made the server slightly lag but not enough to crash it at the time I never knew TheBeef told us not to crash or attempt to crash the server or it will be a cm ban or just a perma ban. I didn't mean to cause the server to lag even though I was buying so many guns I just want to be in the server I used to love playing.

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied): No evidence besides the person that watch me do it Itztreyway he was trial moderator

Made a better format sorry

ItzTreywayy

Staff member
Jan 25, 2022
I would support an unban was never really a bad player and may not of been trying to crash the server

Reactions: BlackGoku
Status
Not open for further replies.