Blacklist appeal

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentWraith

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Mar 15, 2022
IGN (In-Game name): SilentWraith

Your SteamID? Ex. Steam_0:0:71487010: STEAM_0:0:79221048

Banned by: BP

Ban date, time & length: Blacklisted

Admins ban reason: Obnoxious asshole to higher ups, kiss ass, shit talks everyone behind their backs, didn't learn from last demotion, didn't do his job at all and was begging for a promotion.

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : I wasn't an asshole to higherups and never talked shit behind people's backs. All I did was state my opinion, and I did my job. The only time I "begged for a promotion" was when I asked deerod for a promotion AS A JOKE because I added "daddy" at the end of it. Every time I asked and he knew I was joking

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied): 1653686229269.png

SilentWraith

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Mar 15, 2022
+1

even if you did talk shit behind peoples back it doesn't mean a blacklist and well that blacklist reason makes no sense at all
ong I was just saying how inactive panda was in a dm ingame and bp made joe dm me on discord about it

TrueBp

Gold VIP
Mar 11, 2022
wlo.link
-1. You were shit staff and couldn't get past mod either of the times you were staff. You were also constantly "hinting" that you should be promoted without directly saying it. I will admit though that I did write it out poorly.

Also if this was a false blacklist then you would have gone straight to rexxor or beef at the time with proof.

Last edited:

SilentWraith

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Mar 15, 2022
-1. You were shit staff and couldn't get past mod either of the times you were staff. You were also constantly "hinting" that you should be promoted without directly saying it. I will admit though that I did write it out poorly.

Also if this was a false blacklist then you would have gone straight to rexxor or beef at the time with proof.
I did go to beef at the time. He just didn't want to do anything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.