Begin a new adventure with us
Digital Delta Gaming will deliver you a unforgettable gaming experience.
Register now

Benji's list appeal

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.

benjipancake

Apr 11, 2022
IGN (In-Game name): Benipancake

Your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:580706194

Blacklisted by: Mr bp him self

Blacklist date, time & length: 1/18 Perma blacklisted

Admin blacklist reason: Blacklisted for doxing Mr. bp

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false: I was shortly after unbanned and let back into the server. If they wanted me gone and he was so hurt, why would he had just let me back without buying a unban. Listen I've changed a lot since the last time I was staff every time I get staff I do better. I have stopped being racist stopped being bias to my fellow gang members. I also have not been banned in 2 months and have been improving. I still know all the commands for staff I still know how to be staff quick and amazing. I have a large amount of sits and a large ego. I do say a lot of stupid ass stuff that's just how I am and how I've always been. But I really do care abought the server and improving it. I have done my fair share of wrong as you all know but the best professionals are the people who have been through it. I know how to prevent people from breaking the rules and help them learn. I was always great to tmods and many of them still Rember me as helping them get trough tmod days. I have stopped being racist and now better then ever I promise my best as staff this time around.

TrueBp

Gold VIP
Mar 11, 2022
wlo.link
I mean, I don't really care about it at this point. I'm not gonna +/- 1 it.

Edit: You also like to suck large shlongs and spheres of old men

Last edited:

Raunchy Randy

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Apr 9, 2022
+1 I can say benji so far since i've been on the server I've never had a major problem with you, you're fairly quiet and are a pretty chill guy to talk with.