ban for aimbott

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ching chong

Apr 23, 2022
IGN (In-Game name):ching chong

Your SteamID? Ex. Steam_0:0:71487010 SteamID converter here Steam ID: 76561199242065577

Banned by:chung us

Ban date, time & length:perma

Admins ban reason:aimbot ltap

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false : IDK what or how this happen but I was banned for aimbot which I wasn't even aimbotting I was doing pd job I was killing criminals and Chung us tp me for no reason bc I saw that in chat. I was killing criminals the admin thinks I'm using aimbot but I have a good aim aiming at the criminals. I've played valorant btw but this guy fizzy idk if he was targeting me or what he was hiding in PD bc some ppl go there or he goes to a PD room with admin power just to set me up to get perma ban. Now I didn't bring to sits about the kills but once I kill fizzy for hiding pd Chung froze me but I put kill in the console and then brought me to sits say to perma ban me but after that my game frozen and crash immediately. Ok, why will I use aimbot in the server for? I never use aimbot and Idk how to get aimbot and idk how that work. I believe this is false

Evidence (If none, your appeal might turn up denied):

ISpitOnMYDog

Gold VIP
Mar 6, 2022
you have no evidence you werent aimbotting, this is gonna get denied if you have no evidence

Big E

Gold VIP
Feb 18, 2022
UNDER REVIEW
Waiting on proof from the staff members involved

Big E

Gold VIP
Feb 18, 2022
ACCEPTED
Due to a lack of sufficient evidence, this appeal has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.