Admin abuse of power

• Welcome Guest, check out our new forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astrorion

May 4, 2022
IGN (In-Game name): AstrOrion

Your SteamID? Ex. Steam 76561199095698917

Banned by: Chungus

Ban date, time & length: 5/4/2022 5 days

Admins ban reason:
MRDM

Explain why you were banned and why you believe it was false
Its false because a sign literally says "Prisoners with guns are KOS by PD" and I was PD. One guy was beyond the "CO Only" stairs by the rear exit and i told him 4 times "It says co only, you have to move." and he didnt. I also put in a report for a guy named "sharp" (check the logs) for revenge rdm'ing me after killing him for a weapon out and never got a sit for that. I even told chungus about it and he did nothing. When trying to explain the sign upfront by the entrance, he said "those are just laws" and banned me without letting have an input. In fact, when teleporting me into the sit, he started with "youre getting banned for 5 days" without ever letting me explain myself. Then, when I complained about it in the disocord, Chungus and Khan both kept repeating "its in the motd" and never did acknowledge the "prisoners with guns out is kos", and never would talk about it. Absolute abuse of power.

astrorion

May 4, 2022
So is there anything that can be done? because this guy is an issue with that amount of power

ʍǟʀɨօ

Gold VIP
Mar 13, 2022
See that right there is MRDM. another thing the laws players can change anytime. the motd cannot be changed. we go off the motd for punishments. in logs shows that you broke the rule. you did not advert "put the weapon away 1/2/3" 3 different times 5 seconds apart each time. if you kill 3 or more people it's consider mass random death match. If your appilcation get denied you can purchase an unban of the ddg store heres the link for it https://digitaldeltagaming.net/store/store.php?page=packages&id=2 look for unban its 20$ usd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.