Real Trigger Warning Staff Report

Username/SteamID (Your IGN and Steam ID):

special / STEAM_0:1:196864130

SteamID/Username of the Admin/Mod:

Real Trigger Warning / STEAM_0:0:119661749

How long ago did the abuse happen?

July 11th, 2019 - Around 5 pm CST

In detail explain what happened:

From the beginning, I was getting raided. I was killed in the raid but the way I was killed was sketchy from my view. I made a report and the staff member by the name of Crazyguy6578 handled that sit. I was in that sit explaining what happened, I told him I had a video and told me to upload it. I went to trim it and upload it. I tabbed back in while I was editing it to see if Crazyguy needed anything. Real Trigger Warning teleported there and started talking over the sit. He was saying my base was against the rules. Trigger said “No one way’s”, and I said “I’ll fix it, let me finish with this sit I was in first”. I turned away and faced Crazyguy to tell him I’m almost done with the video. Real Trigger Warning interrupts me and says in a louder tone “No, you will fix it now”. I responded by saying “Let me finish this sit first, I was in this sit before and I cannot do two things at once, can you wait?”. Real Trigger Warning immediately got upset and repeated himself saying “No, do it now”. I told him I was with another staff member (Crazyguy6578), and that I was in a sit already before you put me in a new one. Then, I repeated myself saying “I understand it is not a one way, let me finish this sit I was in first.” Real Trigger Warning got more frustrated, in which I don’t understand why he is being frustrated. I immediately tabbed out and turned on my recording to have proof of Real Trigger Warning being a poor staff member. I turned on my recording and I tabbed back in to see Real Trigger Warning typing out the kick message and kicked me. Their were so many other ways to handle that situation and not kick me for something that he got frustrated on. He could have waited for the amount of time I told him to wait which I said was like a minute, and I would have deleted my base like he requested. I joined back and made an in game report to talk with him and tell him that he has handled the sit poorly, at this time I was mad because of the actions Real Trigger Warning made. Another staff member by the name of BrandonK16 claimed the report and I told him what had happened. I asked if he could teleport Real Trigger Warning so I could speak with him. BrandonK16 asked him to teleport to us and Real Trigger Earning did. I explained to him that there were so many alternative ways to handle that sit and not kick me. Real Trigger Warning immediately got frustrated and had a raised tone that got me upset. Real Trigger Warning kept asking If he can go, continuing to ignore me like last time, and he decided to teleport away. After that, BrandonK16 decided to handle my sit that was interrupted by Real Trigger Warning. In that whole situation, I was being polite, I was not being rude nor responding with unacceptable behavior. Crazyguy6578 and dino was there, and could probably vouch for me. Real Trigger Warning could have accepted that I was in a sit before he came. He should of known that I had to finish up my first sit with the other staff member, instead of interrupting it and getting yours out of the way. The actions of Real Trigger Warning upsets me and makes me less interested on the server that a staff member like that roams on a server I started playing on. I do have that short recording I started during the whole situation.

Do you have any video or screenshot evidence?

I do have that short recording I started during the whole situation.

Do you have any video or screenshot evidence?

https://youtu.be/dFg_w26LwG4

Edited by special

Edit: I would like to mention one more thing. This is a message for Real Trigger Warning. Why did I get kicked for not listening to staff and having one way doors. First, I was listening to you. I was not ignoring you, being disrespectful, or anything. Second, getting kicked for also having one way doors? Like come on, that is such a small issue, that should be a warn at least. Why escalate to a much further level? I even said that I was gonna fix it, I was gonna fulfill your request. I do not see any reason why you got upset and kicked me. All you were doing was acting unprofessional. 

Edited by special

So here's the story. Crazyguy messaged in admin chat for me to go to him and see if this base was a black box. I did and it was a black box. The base had a small tunnel of fading doors that was all black so you couldn't see. On top of that since you can't see out or anything in general, on the other side you could see in perfectly fine. So there was a black box and one way props. So I said you can't have them and to remove it. Special said hold on he had to upload a video for another sit. I said it takes 2 seconds to hit Z and remove them. He was saying hold on because he was dealing with Crazy's sit, but I told him that I took it over because he wanted me to come. I told him multiple times to remove it and he didn't. So I kicked him for not listening to staff, having one way props, and having a black box in his base

Edit: I noticed I have a few grammatical errors and I cannot edit it anymore.

I repeated myself saying "I understand it is a one way, let me finish this sit I was in first"***

4 minutes ago, Trigger Warning™ said:

So here's the story. Crazyguy messaged in admin chat for me to go to him and see if this base was a black box. I did and it was a black box. The base had a small tunnel of fading doors that was all black so you couldn't see. On top of that since you can't see out or anything in general, on the other side you could see in perfectly fine. So there was a black box and one way props. So I said you can't have them and to remove it. Special said hold on he had to upload a video for another sit. I said it takes 2 seconds to hit Z and remove them. He was saying hold on because he was dealing with Crazy's sit, but I told him that I took it over because he wanted me to come. I told him multiple times to remove it and he didn't. So I kicked him for not listening to staff, having one way props, and having a black box in his base

@Trigger Warning™You did not mention that you took over the sit. And, if another staff member asks for help in a sit, it does not mean that "you took over the sit". The first sit was not about the base, the first sit was about me uploading a video of a report I made towards another person.

Edited by special

1 minute ago, Trigger Warning™ said:

Like I said, that first sit was over because I told you that Crazy brought me to take over. Also that 4 sec video doesn't really help btw

How was the first sit over if I never got to upload my video and for both sides to finish talking within the sit? The sit was never over. An admin had to continue my sit after you kicked me for no reason.

I did request @Trigger Warning™ to come to the sit to look at his base and help me out, he came and told Special to remove the one way props and the blacked out base, Special did not listen and said that he had to upload a video, deleting the base could have fixed this all, all you had to do was spam z and that would have been fine. But you did not listen to Trigger therefore he kicked you for not listening to a staff member. 

I still do not understand. You could of waited for Crazyguy to finish his sit, and you can handle the second sit afterwards. I was in a sit already, it's not that hard to be patience and wait for the sit to be over. There were 2 sits in total that I was part of. First sit, I reported dino for suspicions. Second Sit, dino reports me for my base. Which Crazyguy was handling both because they're related. Like you stated, Crazyguy called you over for help to ask if my base was against the rules, it does NOT mean you took over another staff members sit. You did tell me it was against the rules and I complied. I even told you multiple times that I'll fix it after the first sit is done. You mentioned that I could of pressed z to delete it, what's the point of destroying a base I took time building if I could just pull out my tool gun and materialize to something different. 

I was not here for this whole situation only after, so i don't know who is in the wrong here, but 1 thing i can say is when i got into a sit with special he was very polite and understanding and wasn't disrespectful at all to me at-least and im not saying that to negatively impact trigger because i was not there during the actual kick/sit happened, this is as far as i know.

I mean, it's pretty simple. All you had to do was press z and end the controversy. I'm kind of neutral, as I wasn't there, but from what I see both of you were kind of in the wrong.

5 minutes ago, Crazyguy6578 said:

I did request @Trigger Warning™ to come to the sit to look at his base and help me out, he came and told Special to remove the one way props and the blacked out base, Special did not listen and said that he had to upload a video, deleting the base could have fixed this all, all you had to do was spam z and that would have been fine. But you did not listen to Trigger therefore he kicked you for not listening to a staff member. 

I wanted to get your sit out of the way first, I wasn't aware at the time that you requested for help. I thought he was just a staff member that came and interrupted the sit. I did acknowledge what Trigger said and I wasn't even refusing. The real reason I made a staff report was the way he acted and portrayed himself as a staff member. The stuff with the base was another thing, but I made the report mostly on how he was acting and how unprofessional he was.

Edited by special

So a couple of points I’m going to make here:

@Crazyguy6578 next time you request assistance with a sit explain to the person that you are asking another staff member to come to avoid this issue with him thinking that trigger is talking about another sit.

@Trigger Warning™ If the guy is saying he is in a sit then he shouldn’t be kicked because of it. Explain to him next time that you were called to assist in said sit not just kick him because he won’t get rid of his base and offer to TP him to his base to fix the issue.

@specialYour video with “evidence” doesn’t show me much it just shows you giving trigger an attitude and then getting kicked. Next time try and record more of it. While both should have explained to you that they were assisting each other with the current sit, you were asked to remove your base and like the other admins have said you could have spammed Z to do it. Take it as a curtesy that they asked you to do it before the kick. On the old server they would have just removed it like we used to be able to do with the tool gun. I understand you did not want to lose all of your base. You could have asked either of the mods to TP you to your base to adjust the issue and change the textures but instead you kept telling them to hold on. At which point they kicked you. If you would have explained yourself more then I feel all of this could have been avoided especially with asking them to TP you to fix the issue.

I don’t think further discipline is needed since everyone here was kinda at fault and not just a staff member. 

Since you did have a rule breaking base take the time to review the basing rules here.

https://digitaldeltagaming.net/rules/#rule_19

Edited by Hung Lo