Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eli

Shneezles Staff Application

• Tell us something about you, why you want to be a part of this community, and why should we choose you?

I want to be a part of this community since i have played on this server, back when it wasnt revamped. During that time period, i would get on at later times and earlier times when staff were not on. During these times ive seen many people quit due to rulebreakers destroying the game. I believe you should choose me due to me being a past player who has seen what rulebreakers can do, and want to put an end to these issues.

• What experience you have in moderating or administrating? (Please list all sites and functions you did as an administrator)

I do not have any experiences with being a moderator/admin.

• What is your location and time zone?

I live in New York, under Eastern Time

• What is your Steam ID?

STEAM_1:0:42190367

• What is your age?

I am 16 years old, turning 17 a bit.

• Do you speak any additional languages besides English?

I speak a little spanish and am fluent in Russian.

• Sometimes you have to put your personal feelings aside and put the best interest of the server first.

• Do you understand that if you were to become a staff member, your actions represent that of DigitalDeltaGaming?

I do understand this and i shall keep in mind that i am not playing for me alone, but for the server as a whole.