- 0 replies
- 99 views
- Add Reply
- 25 replies
- 659 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 266 views
- Add Reply
Staff Reference Guide
Last Updated 07/1/19
**Work in progress, want to add something or have a suggestion. Contact Hung Lo Or BrandonK16 on the discord(Link below)**
Welcome to the reference guide for the staff team here at DDG. Whether you are a new staff member and trying to learn the commands or have been staff for a bit but can't remember a certain command this guide will aim to help you do such things.
Disclaimer: New staff members are still required to be trained by an Admin+ this does not substitute proper training.
Below we will cover a few sections ranging from d3a commands, jail times, and a few other things. Remember this is only a reference guide, nothing is set in stone and may change at anytime, when in doubt ask another staff member for help or contact an admin+ to help.
Disclaimer: The commands here are strictly reserved for staff members only, if you are not staff and try to use these it will pop up with an error, higher staff can see if normal members attempt to use these commands so be wary of this.
Below is a list of commands that are commonly used on the server:
To Communicate With Other Staff Members Just Type In Staff Chat By using, "@ [whatever u want to say]" Example, "@ BrandonK16 Is RDMING"/"SushiDushi Ban Needs To Be Updated", etc (MUST CONTAIN [@] BEFORE TYPING WHAT U WANT TO SAY)
[PLEASE NOTE, THAT SOME OF THESE COMMANDS CAN BE UNACCESSABLE/LIMITED DEPENDING ON YOUR RANK, SCROLL DOWN TO RANK RESTRICTIONS FOR INFO]
!adminmode – Grants the user god mode and enables the use of the !noclip command
!jail – Will jail a member for a set amount of time. See below for explain
[Senior Admin] !jailtp – Teleports to player to where your crosshair is and jails for a certain time
[Moderator] !ban – Bans the selected player See below for explain [Can Only Ban For Up To 2 Days Max Unless Your A Higher Rank!]
[Admin] !perma – Permanently bans the player from the server See below for explain
[Moderator] !kick – Kicks the selected player See below for explain
!cleardecals – Removes bullet holes, sprays, and blood to help reduce lag
!logs – Enables staff to see the server logs
!(un)spectate – Enables the staff member to watch the selected player See below for example
!strip - Strips all weapons from selected player.
!(un)freeze – Freezes selected player
!(un)gag – Stops selected player from speaking in chat(verify if chat or voice)
!(un)mute – Stops selected player from speaking in voice(same as above)
!bring – Brings player to your position
!goto – Goes to player you have selected
!return – Returns the player you or the player to their originally position
!stopsound(s) – Stops the music and sounds around you
!respawn – Respawns the player to the spawn.
!command;player or steam id;duration;reason
!jail/jailtp Hung Lo 4(default is minutes) RDM
!ban Hung Lo 6h(h for hour, d for day) LTAP
!kick Hung Lo Minge (You do not need to specify a duration with kick)
!perma Hung Lo MRDM x3
!spectate Hung Lo
Full Mod can only ban a player for up to 2 Days!!
Admin And Higher ranks has access to !perma [name]
Trial Moderator can not BAN or KICK, If you are the only staff on and no higher ups are availble to ban/kick someone just !jail them for  (indefinitely) If Neccessary, And Get There SteamID and put it in staff chat on discord!
For Admin and Higher, !nolag can be used when server is experiening Server timeouts and is close to crashing [SEVERE], ONLY USE IF ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!!!
Never !goto/!bring or use any type of staff commmand on a higherup, Simply PM or ask for them in Staff chat!
NEVER Activate !adminmode while off duty, simply state in chat that a staff member is needed for [person names] because [reason].
If a staff member needs help/is confused about how to use !logs to figure out certain things like if someone RDMED someone else etc just contact a higher up on discord!
It does not matter if you have donated for a staff rank
earned it or anything! You can loose it easily.
I need staff who really know and understand all of the rules,commands,etc.
If you know experienced staff members recommend them to join DDG at any time.
We expect you to Be On Duty Atleast Once everyday and if you can't, you need to post on the staff inactivity discussion.
We expect you to respect your higher ups, peers, and players.
You need to be an independent thinker and use your best judgement in each situation.
1. Common sense. Use your brain before doing things you might regret.
2. What a Super-Admin+ says is what they say and you must deal with it. They have the final say.
3. Punishments depending on what they did. Verbal Warn,Jail,Kick,Ban. If they are mass RDMING then simply just jail them and issue a 5 day ban. If you are a t-mod or moderator ask an admin to ban the steamid.
4. Do not kick for unreasonable reasons. ex: if someone crossfires 2 people then simply jail them for 4 minutes if it was a honest mistake.
5. Do NOT noclip while RPING (Unless dealing with a current sit). Will be warned, then demoted (GO ON DUTY!)
6. NEVER duplicate someone's creation without their permission.
7. If you have god mode while in a raid/RP it is a instant demote.
8. Be sure you read all of the rules and you understand them.
9. Be a role model and act MATURE.
10. Never materialize yourself or others.
13. Never go on admin-mode (Unless taking sits) while rping (Instant Demote)
14. Always be patient during admin sits. We know people can drive you crazy but a good staff member would stay calm. (Do not call players any rude or disrespectful words no matter what they say!)
15. Always try to have a "Good Image" with the players! You want to be known on the server as a good staff member.
16. Asking for a promotion will only lower your chances of getting what you want/deserve.
17. Do not kick or ban yourself, this will result in a punishment.
18. If you are Mod you can only ban for a max of 2 days
19. If you are caught connecting and disconnecting just to keep your Last Connect below 5 days it will be a demotion.
Punishments and Ban Times:
*If you are jailing for an attempted rule break do half of the jail sentence (RDMx1 is 6 mins so ARDMx1 is 3 mins)
1. RDMx1 = 6 min jail || RDMx2 = Kick (Unless it was an honest mistake, then jail for another 6 min) || RDMx3 = MRDM 5 day ban (If you are T-Mod then jail them and have someone ban them, if you are Mod then ban for 2 days and ask an admin+ to update it)
2. NitRP 1st offense = 6 hour ban || NitRP 2nd offense = 2 day ban || NitRP 3rd offense = 5 day ban || NitRP 4th offense = Perm ban
3. RDAx1 = 4 mins || RDAx2 = 8 mins || RDAx3 = Kick || RDAx4 = 6 hour ban
4. NLR 1st offense = 4 min jail || NLR 2nd offense = 8 min jail || NLR 3rd offense = 6 hour ban
5. Fail RP 1st offense = 4 min jail || Fail RP 2nd offense = 8 min jail || Fail RP 3rd offense = 6 hour ban
6. Breaking Base Rules 1st offense = Removal + 3 min jail || Breaking Base Rules 2nd offense = Kick || Breaking Base Rules 3rd offense = 3 hour ban
7. Breaking Prop Rules 1st offense = Removal + Warning || Breaking Prop Rules 2nd offense = Removal + 4 min jail || Breaking Prop Rules 3rd offense = Kick || Breaking Prop Rules 4th offense = 6 hour ban
8. Mic Spam or racism 1st offense = Warning to stop || Mic Spam or racism 2nd offense = 3 min gag || Mic spam or racism 3rd offense = 5 min gag || Mic spam or racism 4th offense = Kick || Mic spam or racism 5th offense = 6 hour ban
9. Racism in chat 1st offense = Warning || Racism in chat 2nd offense = 3 min mute || Racism in chat 3rd offense = 5 min mute || Racism in chat 4th offense = 6 hour ban || Racism in chat 5th offense = 2 day ban
10. Minge 1st offense = Warning || Minge 2nd offense = 6 hour ban || Minge 3rd offense = 2 day ban || Minge 4th offense = 5 day ban || Minge 5th offense = Perma ban
11. Anything else = Warning // 4 Min Jail // 8 Min Jail // Kick // 6 hour ban
12. Prop Spamming 1st offense = Kick || Prop Spamming 2nd offense = 6 hour ban || Prop Spamming 3rd offense = Perma Ban
13. Leaving To Avoid Punishment = 2 Day Ban
13. Hacking- Permanent Ban
14. Exploiting- Permanent Ban
15. Scamming - Permanent Ban
As many of you know, within the past few months our population for our Prison Role-play server had immensely decreased. We gave it many different chances and tried reverting content but nothing has worked. We have finally came to the decision to shut down the server and start developing onto a game called Rust. It's been a hell of a ride for PrisonRP, I first founded it in 2015 and it was a big success.
Not everything last forever, especially since the game-mode itself is dying too. Garrysmod no longer is entertaining and fun to me, I first started playing it at 9 years old and im 17 now. I always kept playing and making server on Gmod because it was fun to me. It's time to move onto a different game for the community to enjoy and make more memories on! The community will always be here, what different servers we may have, will change overtime.
Im genuine having fun playing Rust and the community is 10x better than garrysmod. There are barely any rules to follow and you can basically do whatever you want. I am still a bit new to the game and fully learning about how the servers operate. I expect the server to be released within 1-2 Months.
Check out Rust videos on youtube and see if you guys would be interested in playing, I know a lot of people are going to be playing when our server comes out!
Thank you to everyone who has supported our Prison Roleplay server, without you guys we would be nothing.
This is not a goodbye, but just letting you guys know what our plan is for the community.
Heavy Map Optimization and Update
Timer at Top left telling prisoners what they should be doing
Economy wipe and Inventory wipe
More serious type of role-play being enforced.
Walkie Talkie System (3D Model & Also for multiple teams)
City Worker System (Custom). It adds a job called the Prison Janitor where you fix electrical, spillages, and other problems around the prison using your tools.
Chess/Checkers along with blackjack and roulette
Press Plate system for all prisoners located in a dedicated room near cafeteria. You press license plates for $.
Laundry System where you clean dirty clothes for money.
New Weapon System (CW 2.0)
Attachment Vending Machine. Armory Quartermaster can spawn and gets all the money that people spend on the vending machine for attachments.
New Leveling System
Faction System, choose between prisoner life or government / authority. Do /switchrole to switch sides once every 24 hours.
New printer system (You get XP from killing and printing)
Prison Authority jobs are based on Playtime, not level. Warden, Captain, and Lieutenant are whitelist only.
Renamed government jobs. along with player-models for correctional officers.
New Gang system
New Clothes Vendor