- 0 replies
- 452 views
- Add Reply
- 27 replies
- 868 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 311 views
- Add Reply
DIGITAL DELTA GAMING
Welcome to the staff team! In this guide, you will learn what you can do as a staff member, staff rules and important commands to moderate DigitalDeltaGaming.
1. Common sense. Use your brain before doing things you might regret.
2. What a Super-Admin+ says is what they say and you must deal with it. They have the final say.
3. Punishments depending on what they did. Verbal Warn,Jail,Kick,Ban. If they are mass RDMING then simply just jail them and issue a 5 day ban. If you are a t-mod or moderator ask an admin to ban the steamid.
4. Do not kick for unreasonable reasons. ex: if someone crossfires 2 people then simply jail them for 4 minutes if it was a honest mistake.
5. Do NOT noclip while RPING (Unless dealing with a current sit). Will be warned, then demoted (GO ON DUTY!)
6. NEVER duplicate someone's creation without their permission.
7. If you have god mode while in a raid/RP it is a instant demote.
8. Be sure you read all of the rules and you understand them.
9. Be a role model and act MATURE.
10. Never materialize yourself or others.
13. Never go on admin-mode (Unless taking sits) while rping (Instant Demote)
14. Always be patient during admin sits. We know people can drive you crazy but a good staff member would stay calm. (Do not call players any rude or disrespectful words no matter what they say!)
15. Always try to have a "Good Image" with the players! You want to be known on the server as a good staff member.
16. Asking for a promotion will only lower your chances of getting what you want/deserve.
17. Do not kick or ban yourself, this will result in a punishment.
18. If you are Mod you can only ban for a max of 2 days
19. If you are caught connecting and disconnecting just to keep your Last Connect below 5 days it will be a demotion.
20. Don't noclip into other people's bases unless you are on duty and need to for a sit or if you have permission while on duty.
Some commands may depends on your rank, so if they don't work it's most likely because you are not the right rank.
(DO NOT INCLUDE THE APOSTROPHES)
!warn 'name/steamid' 'reason'
!jail 'name/steamid' 'duration in minutes' 'reason'
[Moderator+] !kick 'name/steamid' 'reason'
[Moderator 2 days, Admin+ 5] !ban 'name/steamid' 'duration days or hours' 'reason'
[Senior+] !unban 'name/steamid' 'reason'
!gag 'name/steamid' 'duration in minutes'
!mute 'name/steamid' 'duration in minutes'
[Senior+] !perma 'name/steamid' 'reason'
[Senior+] !jailtp 'name/steamid' 'duration in minutes' 'reason'
!hp 'name/steamid' 'amount'
!armor 'name/steamid' 'amount'
!send 'name/steamid' 'name/steamid'
[Moderator+] !spectate 'name/steamid'
[Senior+] !setjob 'name/steamid' 'job'
[Senior+] !setgroup 'name/steamid' 'rank' 'duration in minutes'
[Senior+] !reconnect 'name/steamid'
[Admin+] [DO NOT DO UNLESS SERIOUS] !nolag
[DO NOT USE] !reload
While as a staff member, it is important to keep your cool and to never set a bad example. Some sits can be stressful and if you really need to you can call another staff member to take your sit if they are okay with it. Always check if you are not in !adminmode while you are off duty since it does give you godmode and using godmode while roleplaying is a serious offence and can lead to a demotion. The more sits you take, the higher chance of you getting promoted. Never take your own sits because this can be seen as abuse and can lead to a demotion or suspension. Remember that you can lose your role as a staff member at any given point of time if you mess up once.
You can see what you can do as your current rank here:
You are required to attend meetings every 2 weeks on saturdays at 7:30PM EST in the Discord server. Failure to attend these meetings and you could get demoted. If you cannot make it, make an LOA and if you have not joined the server the link is: https://discord.gg/8PYbzS9
*If you are jailing for an attempted rule break do half of the jail sentence (RDMx1 is 4 mins so ARDMx1 is 2 mins)
1. RDMx1 = 3 min jail || RDMx2 = Kick (Unless it was an honest mistake, then jail for another 3 min) || RDMx3 = MRDM 5 day ban (If you are T-Mod then jail them and have someone ban them, if you are Mod then ban for 2 days and ask an admin+ to update it)
2. NitRP 1st offense = 6 hour ban || NitRP 2nd offense = 2 day ban || NitRP 3rd offense = 5 day ban || NitRP 4th offense = Perm ban
3. RDAx1 = 4 mins || RDAx2 = 8 mins || RDAx3 = Kick || RDAx4 = 6 hour ban
4. NLR 1st offense = 4 min jail || NLR 2nd offense = 8 min jail || NLR 3rd offense = 6 hour ban
5. Fail RP 1st offense = 4 min jail || Fail RP 2nd offense = 8 min jail || Fail RP 3rd offense = 6 hour ban
6. Breaking Base Rules 1st offense = Removal + 3 min jail || Breaking Base Rules 2nd offense = Kick || Breaking Base Rules 3rd offense = 3 hour ban
7. Breaking Prop Rules 1st offense = Removal + Warning || Breaking Prop Rules 2nd offense = Removal + 4 min jail || Breaking Prop Rules 3rd offense = Kick || Breaking Prop Rules 4th offense = 6 hour ban
8. Mic Spam or racism 1st offense = Warning to stop || Mic Spam or racism 2nd offense = 3 min gag || Mic spam or racism 3rd offense = 5 min gag || Mic spam or racism 4th offense = Kick || Mic spam or racism 5th offense = 6 hour ban
9. Racism in chat 1st offense = Warning || Racism in chat 2nd offense = 3 min mute || Racism in chat 3rd offense = 5 min mute || Racism in chat 4th offense = 6 hour ban || Racism in chat 5th offense = 2 day ban
10. Minge 1st offense = Warning || Minge 2nd offense = 6 hour ban || Minge 3rd offense = 2 day ban || Minge 4th offense = 5 day ban || Minge 5th offense = Perma ban
11. Anything else = Warning // 4 Min Jail // 8 Min Jail // Kick // 6 hour ban
12. Prop Spamming 1st offense = Kick || Prop Spamming 2nd offense = 6 hour ban || Prop Spamming 3rd offense = Perma Ban
13. Leaving To Avoid Punishment = 6 Hour Ban
13. Hacking- Permanent Ban
14. Exploiting- Permanent Ban
15. Scamming - Permanent Ban
Remember that punishments can change at any time so make sure you look at this guide after every meeting.
Thank you for reading, if there is any errors contact me on Discord,
**The server has since came back up**
As many of you know, within the past few months our population for our Prison Role-play server had immensely decreased. We gave it many different chances and tried reverting content but nothing has worked. We have finally came to the decision to shut down the server and start developing onto a game called Rust. It's been a hell of a ride for PrisonRP, I first founded it in 2015 and it was a big success.
Not everything last forever, especially since the game-mode itself is dying too. Garrysmod no longer is entertaining and fun to me, I first started playing it at 9 years old and im 17 now. I always kept playing and making server on Gmod because it was fun to me. It's time to move onto a different game for the community to enjoy and make more memories on! The community will always be here, what different servers we may have, will change overtime.
Im genuine having fun playing Rust and the community is 10x better than garrysmod. There are barely any rules to follow and you can basically do whatever you want. I am still a bit new to the game and fully learning about how the servers operate. I expect the server to be released within 1-2 Months.
Check out Rust videos on youtube and see if you guys would be interested in playing, I know a lot of people are going to be playing when our server comes out!
Thank you to everyone who has supported our Prison Roleplay server, without you guys we would be nothing.
This is not a goodbye, but just letting you guys know what our plan is for the community.
Heavy Map Optimization and Update
Timer at Top left telling prisoners what they should be doing
Economy wipe and Inventory wipe
More serious type of role-play being enforced.
Walkie Talkie System (3D Model & Also for multiple teams)
City Worker System (Custom). It adds a job called the Prison Janitor where you fix electrical, spillages, and other problems around the prison using your tools.
Chess/Checkers along with blackjack and roulette
Press Plate system for all prisoners located in a dedicated room near cafeteria. You press license plates for $.
Laundry System where you clean dirty clothes for money.
New Weapon System (CW 2.0)
Attachment Vending Machine. Armory Quartermaster can spawn and gets all the money that people spend on the vending machine for attachments.
New Leveling System
Faction System, choose between prisoner life or government / authority. Do /switchrole to switch sides once every 24 hours.
New printer system (You get XP from killing and printing)
Prison Authority jobs are based on Playtime, not level. Warden, Captain, and Lieutenant are whitelist only.
Renamed government jobs. along with player-models for correctional officers.
New Gang system
New Clothes Vendor