my age is 16

my current rank is member

the server is prisonrp

my time played is 184:57:03

my hours in gmod is 801 hours

my time zone is central

the rank being applied for is moderator

Jack Bauer

i previously admined for nightmare gaming (removed from gmod)

I wish to be staff because i saw that many of the previous staff resigned or became inactive. This has led to a near absence of staff on the server. I believe that i will be on the server a lot in the near future and would like to help keep it from being overrun by rule breakers. I also think that i may be able to help return the server to its former glory.

I think that a good staff member would want to be on the server, as well as want to help everyone have a fun time while playing. In this respect I think that someone who is on the server a l;ot will be most effective at this task.

I believe you should trust me because i want to be on the server as well as keep trolls from  ruining the experiences of other players. I have had previous experience as an admin and had followed the rules set by my superiors until one day my computer overheated causing it to no longer work. There was a group of people today who had broken several rules. i cannot remember their names but i do believe that a fellow player reported them. i think that i may be able to stop this from happening further by being given the powers to punish players who break the rules.

i have been banned before for rdm

https://www.strawpoll.me/16919418/r this is the link for the voting

i had added a +1 vote while testing it, please disregard

5 hours ago, Harnessedbat DDG said:

the rank being applied for is moderator

You cannot apply for Moderator only Trial-Moderator.

DENIED. Lack of effort just follow the format instead of saying my my my god also incorrect poll.

Edited by Breezy