Your Steam Name: Moosic Man

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195545136

Current Rank: Premium VIP

Server: PrisonRP

Time Played: 290 hours

Hours in Garry's Mod: 966

Time Zone: NZST  +12

Rank Being Applied For: T-Mod

Recommendations: Wasn't able to ask anyone, as no other staff were on the server as the time of writing this.

Previous Staff Experience: Staffed on 3 servers, all have shut down however.

Why Do You Want To Be Staff(At least 4 sentences): I would like to be staff as I feel like it would be an amazing way to get to know the community better and I would enjoy getting to know the staff team. It would be an amazing way for me to work on my independent working and working as a team, as those are areas I feel I work well in. Being staff, specifically T-Mod, would be an amazing way start to becoming an extremely well behaved, nice and enjoyable staff member. 

What Characteristics do you think makes a good staff member:(At least 2 sentences): 
I feel that a good staff member must be able to work and deal with situations under pressure, and should be able to be relied on when needed, and should always be on time to staff meetings and be relaxed. Another characteristic that staff needs is to be trustworthy, responsible and truthful.

Why Should We Trust You(At least 4 sentences):
Even though I've had a MRDM ban I feel like over the year that has happened since my ban I've matured quite a lot and I have become quite a nice, trustworthy person over it. I've hit the point in my life where I enjoy playing the server, rather than minging and being a complete dick. I am also dedicated to DDG, as you can see with my playtime I enjoy DDG, and I've hit the point of my playtime in the server where I want to go one step further, rather then being someone that can assist players with rules, I would really like to be able to enforce the rules as well. I'm also not american, which means I can moderate the server where rdmers or other can get on the server when no staff are usually on.

Previous Bans: MRDM

Other:
I would like to let people know that I've changed, and with the server having a wipe I feel like its a good chance for me to start new, and hopefully everyone will forgive this.

Edited by DDG 2 sp00ky 4 u

I have seen you on the server your a nice guy but you did MRDM,But I do belive people can change,I would say 1+ hope you be come staff.

8 hours ago, DDG 2 sp00ky 4 u said:

Staffed on 3 servers, all have shut down however.

Sounds good, but you could have atleast states what the names were, it's ok if you don't remember.

Anyways, +1

8 hours ago, DDG 2 sp00ky 4 u said:

Even though I've had a MRDM ban I feel like over the year that has happened since my ban I've matured quite a lot and I have become quite a nice, trustworthy person over it.

Also relatable