Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97407434

Current Rank: Platnum VIP

Server: PrisonRp

Time Played: 106 hours

Hours in Garry's Mod: 1k+

Time Zone: EST

Rank Being Applied For: Moderater

Recommendations:N/A

Previous Staff Experience: I was staff on this server back in 2017 I left after the server turned bad but Im here to reapply I have also been staff on other server's

Why Do You Want To Be Staff(At least 4 sentences): 

I think with my ability to get along with just about anyone and everyone, treating everyone equally and fairly, and my easygoing nature in general.
I would be a good assiast to the staff team.

In terms of the prerequisite behaviors of this rank, namely: (Respect all players, Follow server rules, Bring in new players, Give in-game support, Never abuse perks, Report rule breaking) - I can safely
have never broken any server rules (to my knowledge!),
 I have never abused. I have also reported a few rulebreakers (A prop pusher, two RDMers, and a prop 
spammer) and notified staff ASAP when the server has it's hiccups.

I also think that I would be a good addition due to my current late night active hours.
and then get on throughout the night (aside from today, where I've been on ALL DAY long!). I generally will be playing between 
8-9 PM Eastern Time through about 6 AM Eastern time (but this varies). I believe we could definitely use more trusted members (and staff alike!) on during these hours - because some people 

What Characteristics do you think makes a good staff member:(At least 2 sentences): Im nice to all player's I want to help every one that join's the server and help keep DDG the way it is ment to be.I want to keep DDG safe and fun for every one of all race and age's

Why Should We Trust You(At least 4 sentences): 

I know that nowadays (and really, always) - it is hard to identify who you can or cannot trust online - and even more so to whom you can entrust with any form of authority or rank, in order to 
promote the health and popularity of something you work hard to maintain (ie, a server). However, I think that I would be a good addition to the team as a staff member based on my passion
my ability to get along with just about anyone and everyone, treating everyone equally and fairly, and my easygoing nature in general.

In terms of experience with servers, I have spent over 2250 hours on Garry's Mod alone; (and that is after I lost access to my old account due to a hijacker back in 2011). I easily have obtained 
over 4000 hours of Garry's mod playtime alone combining both accounts, and (during the last ten years) have ran over 20 game servers ranging from Garry's Mod, to Killing Floor, to even Minecraft - 
and have lots of experience with communicating with players, promoting the server, and keeping things under control if it all hits the fan.

Previous Bans: N/A

Other: N/A

Edited by Marine

-1. You insulted a staff member on the discord while you applied for staff on the server.....that to me doesn't seem right.

4 hours ago, Damien Sin said:

-1. You insulted a staff member on the discord while you applied for staff on the server.....that to me doesn't seem right.

That has been fixed it was a little misunderstanding,We have made up and are chill.