The DarkRP server is now released. IP; 208.103.169.25:27020

wolfybanking

T-mod application

should i be a part of the staff team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a part of the staff team?

• yes
    • no

How Long Have you Been a Steam Member: 3+ yrs

Your Steam Name: Angel wings

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104858907

Current Rank: premium vip

Server: prison rp

Time Played: 100+ hrs

Hours in Garry's Mod: 781 hrs

Time Zone: GMT/UTC +0

Rank Being Applied For: T-mod.

Recommendations: i have had recommendations from a few staff but as the server has been down awhile i have forgotten there names.

Previous Staff Experience: i have not been a staff member on any server before so ddg would be my first.

Why Do You Want To Be Staff(At least 4 sentences): i would like to be a staff as i enjoy the ddg community very much, i am usally on the server when it starts to die down and when that happens people start to rdm without any staff on at those times the server basically becomes unplayable so i would love to be staff to make sure things like this dont happen. i also want to be a part of the staff because i like being part of a great community. finally i would like to be staff to help make the server a better place.

What Characteristics do you think makes a good staff member:(At least 2 sentences):  i believe i am a patient and understanding willing to listen to both sides of an argument and make good decisions. i am kind and helpful person so if anyone needs help i am willing to help them out with whatever they need whether there new to the server or just need help with stuff like base building.

Why Should We Trust You(At least 4 sentences): ill never lie to a staff member (unless there a friend and were having fun) im a trustworthy guy and i know a few people who would vouch for me being a good guy. even though i have no staff experience i still know what im doing on the server i know pretty much all the rules so i know when someone has done wrong or i have done wrong and i generally just wanna get rid of people who outright break the rules.

Previous Bans: i was banned for mass rdm when i first joined the server as i was not serious about rping then but since then ive really come to enjoy the server i have recently been banned for nitrp as i lagged out during a jail apart from that i think thats all.

Other: oh the servers down? what a great time to apply lol

My eyes. So much grammatical errors. Also, why would someone ban you for NITRP when you LTAP?

Just now, Link0337 said:

My eyes. So much grammatical errors. Also, why would someone ban you for NITRP when you LTAP?

Oh yeah. -1

5 hours ago, S.W.E.P. Killer Dan said:

Applying for a dead community I see, get a life you really should.

You can't stop me now lololol.